Two Pack Epoxy Paint
RoadLine is a two-pack epoxy paint for road and line markings, with short curing times and high durability. It has been developed to have a long potlife, which makes it ideal to spray using airless equipment, with excellent opacity to provide good coverage in one coat. With its epoxy resin formulation it is very hard wearing and resistant to heavy traffic, as well as chemical and fuel spillages. This makes it suitable for use in many high-stress situations, including airfields, factories, distribution centres, container terminals, quarries and any other location requiring the highest quality of markings.
Features & Benefits...
- Long potlife, making it suitable to spray without fear of blocking equipment
- Excellent resistance to fuel and chemical spill
- Semi-gloss finish minimises dirt build-up
- Very hard-wearing for maximum durability in heavily trafficked areas
- External concrete, pavers & monoblocks use UniPrime X450
- Internal Powerfloated concrete use UniPrime X450
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES