UniPrime X450 FP Primer for Concrete
A versatile clear primer that is used to prime concrete and cementitious surfaces before application of thermoplastic screed, or solvent based epoxies and acrylics.
It is a single-pack product that is very fast drying. This enables minimum delay before overcoating and removes the failures associated with slow drying and ineffective tack coat or similar products.
Ideal for use on all concrete finishes, blocks and pavers. Can be applied by hand, or sprayed effectively through airless spray equipment for rapid and accurate application without the overspray associated with inferior products.
Features & Benefits...
- Very fast drying to enable greater productivity
- Works with epoxy paints and thermoplastic
- Clear finish to avoid the unsightly effect of black tackcoat on concrete surfaces
- Compatible with airless or handsprayer systems for rapid application
- Proven to be far more effective than traditional tack coats
- Dries even at lower temperatures, to extend the working season
Primer for thermoplastic and epoxy paints - eg Trafficline and MultiGrip
Products it works well with...
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES