Permanent Asphalt Repair
PermaFyx L273 is a permanent asphalt repair product based on high-performance cold applied MMA (Methyl Methacrylate) resin which will outlast the surrounding substrate. This is the perfect solution for small defect repairs such as potholes and ironwork surrounds, where it’s not practical to call out a hot box, but a permanent repair is required. PermaFyx L273 provides a professional finish replicating a hot-lay asphalt, blending into the surrounding surface and meets all requirements for use on highways. No compaction is required as the product is applied by trowel and chemically cures within 30 minutes with no risk of rutting once cured. PermaFyx L273 is available in 3mm or 6mm grades.
FEATURES & BENEFITS…
- Outlasts surrounding substrate - No repeat defects
- No compaction required - no risk of disturbing freshly laid mortar around ironworks
- PSV, texture depth & slip resistance meet highway requirements
- Finish replicates hot-lay asphalt - repairs blend into surrounding surface
- No hot works required - improved safety & sustainability
- Easy to work - reduced fatigue with no stiff mixes
- No large equipment required - improved efficiencies for small, reactive repairs
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE:HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES