Cold-Lay Temporary Pothole Repair
PatchMaster H572 is a cold-lay temporary pothole repair material that has been specially formulated to enable first-time surface restoration. Ideal for reinstatement of utility cuts, filling and patching works such as potholes. The product is ideal where a rapid response is required for reactive maintenance works, or to enable re-opening of reinstatements to traffic without having to wait for hot-works operations. Can be used throughout the year and can be used even in damp conditions for short-term reactive works.
Features & Benefits...
- The solvent-free formula reduces VOC’s
- CE marked - meets required standards
- Can be re-opened to traffic immediately after completion
- Straightforward application with no requirement for hot work
- Increases in strength over time, after application
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES