This product is a base plate which can be used the Traffic Barriers, Machine Protection, Bollards and Rack Protection.
How we can help
We offer a full design service, starting from...
- Assessing your site requirements
- Helping you complete a Risk Analysis to identify which systems suit your needs
- Preparing a full site CAD drawing showing what the systems will look like when installed in your location
- Submitting full costs to supply & deliver the systems you require
- Training your site staff to install the system correctly...
- or pricing for us to install, if you prefer
- Final site visit to sign off the installation
At Warehouse Safety Solutions, we are committed to Sustainability. We have selected the d-flexx system specifically as whilst it uses plastics, it represents a very sustainable option in a number of key areas
- Carbon footprint - production; the production processes have a lighter carbon footprint than those used for traditional alternatives such as steel,
- Carbon footprint - transport; metre for metre, the d-flexx system is much lighter that traditional alternatives, meaning that transport has a much lower footprint all through its route to yourself
- Through-colour finish; the product is supplied completely finished and requires no painting - no extra carbon footprint incurred
- Zero-maintenance - no painting ever required, so no extra carbon footprint incurred thoughout its life
- Flexible barriers - accommodate knocks & scrapes without requiring any consequent maintenance or replacement, so no extra carbon footprint incurred thoughout its life