d-flexx Kerb Barrier - Length 1000mm [Mike]
The flexible d-flexx kerb barrier is the ideal product to protect walls and assembly lines from collisions in low-ground areas.
The round shape allows the colliding forklift to bounce off the barrier, therefore absorbing the force. It functions as a guide throughout the installed area. The kerb barrier can be combined with most of our d-flexx collection for a full safety solution.
As our other products, it is made from polyethylene to absorb the impact force and return into its original shape.
It is easy to install with just two screws and a cost-effective way to prevent low-ground collisions.
The fixing material is always included in the delivery.
Can be planned individually
Impact Angle 90° | Absorption up to 10,000 Joules
- High absorption up to 2,500 joules
- Easy to fit and Maintain
- Highly Modular and Interchangeable
- Impact angle 90°
- Significant Saving Potential
- No Damages on Forklifts and Pallet Trucks
- Highly Visible - Effectively Protected
- No Rust - No Unwanted Particles